- The Sustainable Development Watch is a student-led initiative receiving logistical and financial support from the University of Milan’s Department of Italian and Supranational Public Law.
- As an independent academic platform, it seeks to provide a platform for contributors to offer accurate, up-to-date information in various formats. In doing so, it ensures to remain as neutral and apolitical as possible.
- If you consider some content to be inappropriate, or if you want to report misconduct or infringement of your rights, please get in touch immediately to our email address: email@example.com
EU Protection & Licensing
- As a EU-based initiative, SDWatch seeks to comply with the highest levels of protection for your data as well as for the rights of our authors and our initiative. This is why we are GDPR compliant and decided to use the CC “BY-NC-SA” licence for all content offered on SDWatch, unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer: Own Opinions
- Views and opinions expressed in publications, news, and blogposts hosted on ”sdwatch.eu” are those of their respective authors. They are neither reflective of SDWatch’s editors, administrators, and board members’ opinions, nor do they reflect the views, or engage the responsibility of the staff and students of the LL.M in Sustainable Development, the Department of Public International Law, the Faculty of Law or the University of Milan.
Disclaimer: Use & Re-Use
- None of the authors, contributors, administrators, advisors and board members, or anyone else connected with The Sustainable Development Watch, the LL.M in Sustainable Development, or the University of Milan, in any way whatsoever, can be held responsible for the use and re-use of information contained in, or linked from, sdwatch.eu
LIKE WHAT YOU READ?
All Content published on SDWatch by its authors, contributors and editors, is freely accessible, re-usable and sharable according to Creative Commons Licensing.
This means that not only is all content hosted on SDWatch ”Open-Access”, it is also published so as to leave you the right to freely share, use, and build upon works that you will find here, according to the licence we promote: