SDWatch is mandated by the Department of Italian and Supranational Law of the University of Milan to publish, free of charge, original content authored by Students and volunteer staff of the LL.M in Sustainable Development. Criteria as well as final decision on publication are left to the sole discretion of the Board.
Please Note: ONLY LL.M students (former and current) & staff are welcome to submit papers for consideration.
Licensing / Disclaimer / Rights of the Author
- Unless otherwise notified, all publications and other special issues published on The Sustainable Development Watch (SDW) are distributed under Creative Commons License (BY-NC-SA).
- Under such license, the Author remain the sole responsible of the work submitted. You – the author – are therefore responsible for ensuring compliance with legal requirements (copyright/licensing, plagiarism), you certify that you are the rightful author of your work, and/or commit to attribute work that isn’t yours according to law. The compilation as a whole is shared under the same license, which means that no notification is required prior to re-use of your work.
- Items published by the SDW may be freely shared among individuals as long as attribution is made according to Creative Commons’ best practices, but they may NOT be republished in any medium for commercial purposes. For further information and special permissions, please contact the Board, through the contact section of this website. For more information about our Licensing, please refer to Our Licensing Policy.
Keep on writing
- After your first submission, you can keep on writing any time you prefer and submit your work directly.
- Use the credentials we sent to your register email and upload your work. Please take a look at the video to find out how.
- Our editors will review your work before it is published.
Bear in mind you remain the sole author of your publication.